A. Smoking in Vehicle ? Two hundred dollars ($200.00).
B. Vomit in or on the Vehicle ? Two hundred dollars ($200.00).
C. Excessive Mess in the Vehicle ? Fifty Dollars ($50.00).
1. (Zero Tolerance Compliance Policy) Alcohol consumption by persons under the age of 21 is strictly prohibited in the vehicle, and alcohol consumption by person’s age 21 or older is prohibited if persons under the age of 21 are present on vehicle. Company reserves the right to check the identification of any passenger on the vehicle at any time and for any purpose whatsoever. Company reserves the right to refuse service to persons that appear to be under the influence of drugs and or unable to care for one’s self, or are objectionable to another passenger. No person may use any illegal narcotics or controlled substances in the vehicle. In the event of underage alcohol consumption or illegal drug use, the service will be terminated immediately and without refund. Client shall be responsible and shall pay for all fines and penalties assessed by state and/or local authorities as a result of the violation of any law by the client.
2. Drug use in the vehicle is prohibited by law. All contraband and items considered weapons are strictly prohibited in the vehicle. Company reserves the right to inspect all belongings of minors for alcohol and contraband.
3. Any fines that Company is charged due to the actions of Client will be charged to the credit card of Client on file. These include but are not limited to fines related to underage drinking, over capacity, jumping on top of the vehicle, and throwing trash/littering out of the vehicle. Client is also responsible and will be charged for any parking fees and toll fees incurred during the transporting of Client.
4. Neither Company, its agents, or employees shall be liable for any personal property of Client or members of Client’s party, which is misplaced, damaged, stolen, or left in the vehicle.
5. Client consents to allow Company to use any and all photographs, video, and audio made or recorded during this Contract of Client and any members of Client’s party for any purpose Company chooses to, including marketing and commercials of any type (internet, television, magazines, etc).
6. In the event of a vehicle breakdown, all efforts will be made to supply a replacement vehicle. If a replacement vehicle is sent and/or client refuses a replacement vehicle, no refund is due. If no replacement vehicle is available, refund shall be limited to the amount paid by customer. Company is not responsible to fulfill itineraries developed by Client, which indicate a time that Client expects to arrive at certain locations after the initial pick up time.
7. Company reserves the right to substitute the reserved vehicle for another replacement vehicle for any reason. Company will make a good-faith effort to notify Client in case a substitution does occur. Company will also make a good-faith effort to substitute with a similar type of vehicle.
8. Client agrees that all terms of this Contract and any disputes that may arise from this Contract shall be interpreted under the laws of the state of Texas. Client also agrees that any and all disputes and claims relating in any way to this Contract (including the arbitration of any claim or dispute and the enforce ability of this paragraph) shall be submitted to and resolved by means of confidential arbitration conducted in the State of Texas, County of Dallas.
9. The Terms constitute the entire Contract between each Client and Company with respect to all subject matter covered herein, and supersede all previous communications, representations, understandings and Contracts, either oral or written, between the parties with respect to said subject matter. This Contract or any portion hereof shall not be construed against the drafting party by reason of that party having drafted the Contract or portion hereof. This Contract may not be modified by either party except by a written Contract signed by both Client and Company.
10. By signing and agree directly on client information form I (Client) signify that I have read the terms and conditions stated above in this Contract and agree to all stated terms and conditions. I further declare and represent that I am at least 18 years of age, that I have full legal capacity to be bound by this Contract, and that I am signing this Contract of my own free will and accord. I (Client) authorize company to charge my credit card and agree to its terms.